There Are No Open Calls at the Moment
The next Call for Art-Expression Projects will be announced in Spring 2023.
Providing a space and facilitating the fundaments and necessities of realising an art project from A to Z. Throughout a year of frequent meetings, talks and workshops, the participants will gain the knowledge of how to start an art project, write statements, do reasearch and realise their ideas; and eventually pitch the project to art spaces and galleries and prepare a professional presentation.
Through professional supervision and frequent exchange in a Lab set up, projects are born, grown and finalised.
- You have are already an artist/ have basic knowledge of art and art mediums/ have completed an Art-Expression annual program.
- You have the notion or the desire to go deeper into your art practice or shift it to a new direction.
- You can make time and space for your project in between sessions.
- You are open to healthy critism and exchange of ideas.
- You are open to understanding other participants and can respect their process in the group regardless of their level of professionlity.
Each session provides tasks and tips that can support the shaping and improving of ideas related to an art project. Every phase is dedicated to a step in that direction.
The four phases follow these goals:
Phase One: How to form an Art Project: Pitch & Reasearch
Phase Two: Choosing a Medium and First Sketches: From Idea to Practice
Phase Three: Finalising and Improving Practice, Forming a Statement
Phase Four: How to Pitch & Present the Outcome
Happens: Annually. (One Opening Per Year)
4x Phases: 3xMonths per Phase | 2xSessions per Month | 3xHours per session
(18 hours per phase)
Participants will enrol per phase and can decide whether they want to level-up to the next phase by the end of this period.
Upgrading to the next phases is elective.
Admission Fee per Phase is 250,0-€
The maximum number of participants in the online program is 8.
The maximum number of participants in the IRL program is 5.
Once the maximum number of participants is reached, registration will close. So early enrolments are encouraged.
Cancelation is not possible in the middle of the phase.
Cancelation notice before registration deadline: 100% amount back.
Cancelation notice 48 h before: 50% amount back
Cancelation notice 24 h before: 25% amount back
Same-day Cancelations are not possible.
Impportant note: Cancelation for Life-Drawing Club and other Short-Term Events is not possible after registration.
How does it work?
- Once the registration has completed, the group will be closed and new participants can no longer join this group. Participants can not enroll in the middle of the yearly program. In every annual program, the same group members will work together until the end of the calendar year.
- The workshops are offered in English. However, this workshop is all about inclusion and empowerment, so language should not be the barrier to join. You needn’t have a professional knowledge of English to enrol.
For more questions, please contact art.expression.workshops[at]gmail[dot]com
︎ +49 (30) 339 532 63
︎ Via Zoom Meetings